- High strength・highly tensile
- Corrosion & chemical resistance
- Enables more freedom for design
- Dimensionally stable, minimal coefficient of expansion
- Excellent fatigue characteristics
- Conductive properties
- X-Ray permeability
PAN (Polyacrylonitrile fiber)
High strength & highly elastic fibers used in space exploration platforms as well as professional sports equipments.
Pitch (Made from coal and tar)
Retains highly elastic properties with excellent structural rigidity, thermal and electrical conductivity. Utilized to make satellites and conveyor belt machines.